Monday, December 26, 2011

As we near the new year...

So, Christmas is over.  The end of the year is closing in.  And some of us are beginning to think about the future, the next step, where we want 2012 to take us.

I'm one of them.

I have high hopes for 2012.  My husband and I have done a lot of work in our respective fields to ensure that this is a good year, a record breaking year, a year we prosper in a number of areas.  We have a lot of hopes and dreams and goals.

It's our list.

As we get closer to the New Year's Eve when we put it all together.  We are talking about what we want for the next year, where we see ourselves, all of that.  Then, we'll be laying it all out on paper.

We have our realistic achievements...my standard plan for weight loss.  (My pregnancy has derailed that for 2011.)  And there's my novel writing.  I managed to put out four books on Amazon this year.  I'd like to try for six in the coming year.  I have my outsourcing website that I need to push to be more successful, a more immediate and reliable income: Rentable Me.

We have those things that we will put on the list that are family related.  We hope to get an RV to travel with.  We want to go on a cruise.  There is talk of all kinds of local events we want to enjoy together.  And I still need to get Sam to Atlanta to see my beloved aquarium and the World of Coke where I will remind him not to drink the Beverly.

Our lists aren't anywhere near ready for posting.  There is a lot for us to think through before that happens.  Ah, but I live to dream.  And with all of us encouraging each other and sharing ideas I can only imagine what a rich year 2012 will shape up to be.

Gather your courage and creativity.  Step outside the box.  Let's get ready to make our lists.

1 comment:

  1. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.offshore web designer | outsource portal

    ReplyDelete